Professional drone flyer CASA & NSW Gov

Professional drone flyer CASA & NSW Gov

If you want to fly drones professionally and make it your career, certified drone operators in this CASA video discuss the advantages of being licenced and certified and explain the two different paths you can follow in Australia to do so.

You can operate a sub-2 kg drone under a set of standard conditions or operate under a remote operator’s certificate (ReOC) with drone pilots holding a remote pilot’s certificate (RePL).

Learn more at….

1 Comment

  1. TheDroneGod on May 8, 2022 at 6:55 pm

    you need no licence. you need a basic knowledge of air operations. then you have less problems.. 👌🏻🌟

Leave a Comment