Become a Part 107 commercial drone pilot with my test prep course. It has already helped over 3000 students successfully pass the test. Over 12 hours of content, hundreds of questions, lifetime access, get 25% off with this link.
This is not an overview course, this is a comprehensive class that encompasses everything you need to know to become a proficient Remote Pilot.
This course is designed to help you prepare for the FAA Remote Pilot written exam. This is the only resource that you will need to pass the test. This course includes over 12.5 hours of lectures, split between 174 easy-to-follow videos organized in 10 chapters. The course covers all the subject areas highlighted by the FAA under 14 CFR Part 107.73:
(1) Applicable regulations;
(3) Aviation weather sources and effects of weather on small unmanned aircraft performance;
(4) Small unmanned aircraft loading;
(5) Emergency procedures;
(6) Crew resource management;
(7) Radio communication procedures;
(8) Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft;
(9) Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol;
(10) Aeronautical decision-making and judgment;
(11) Airport operations;
(12) Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures.