Recreational drone pilots in the U.S. can now fly in restricted airspace by using the LAANC system. This video explains what LAANC is, shows you how to request authorization, and compares the 2 best service providers – Kittyhawk and AirMap.
It is exciting to see that hobbyists can now use this system. We are moving in the right direction!
The BEST place I get my COPYRIGHT-FREE Music: http://share.epidemicsound.com/BLNwJ (Free 30 day trial!)
*The only sd card I use in all of my drones: https://amzn.to/2YIavhO
What is LAANC: 2:18
Airmap Tutorial: 4:06
Kittyhawk Tutorial: 6:31
My recommendation: 7:24
Subscribe for more videos like this: https://tinyurl.com/yxepcwca
All of the gear I use to manage this site:
All of my favorite drone accessories:
– My 4K Editing Computer: http://amzn.to/2rZ9wdO
– HP 4k Monitor: https://bhpho.to/2T3YKzG
– Viewsonic 4k Monitor: https://amzn.to/2GUjXph
– SD Card Reader: https://amzn.to/2TRrF6Y
– Blue Yeti Microphone: https://amzn.to/2Eft01Y
– Sandisk Rugged Portable 500GB SSD: https://amzn.to/2U1AFq4
*As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Like my hat? Send $23.50 to paypal.me/51drones and I will mail you one! ($40.00 for International)