Announcements from Amazon and Deutsche Post DHL suggest that airborne drones aren’t part of their future plans. Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss:
– Was Ian right? Are drones stupid?
– Specialised drone delivery use cases
– The disconnect with the practical realities of airborne drone delivery
– Superfast delivery via drone
– Crowded skies
– Is regulation holding back the development of delivery drones?
– JD using drones in China
– Controlling large fleets of drones
– There are more efficient ways to deliver
– Delivering to islands
– Why drone delivery is an unwelcome distraction from the delivery sector’s real issues
– Reducing emissions and congestion
– The delivery sector’s responsibilities
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/