SPOTTED flying down the road! Here’s the full video of my Hoverboard Aircraft traveling down the road. After recently finishing design & testing, this was one of the first pieces of content that got out. Within two days 17+ million views came in from around the world! This project has been under design for years now and required almost entirely custom components. I’m excited to finally share, the hardest engineering problem i’ll ever solve.
Thank you for the support, subscribing helps push the channel forward!
Tweets by hunterkowald
SnapChat: @Hunter Kowald
Sales & Investment information located in this channels ‘About’ section.
A number of years in research & design has led to completion of engineering and testing on one of the worlds first hoverboards capable of transporting a person by standing on top. This aircraft is the most compact, powerful and efficient design capable of aggressively maneuvering through the air. The following is based off of a 185lb person.
1. Test results show it can lift all up 500lbs.
2. Custom carbon fiber structure has been tested with a 1.5x safety factor and loaded with 750lbs.
3. Redundancy throughout all electrical components allow the device to monitor and select it’s strongest signal.
4. 2 motors can fail, and safe landing is possible.
5. 1 power system can be lost, and safe landing is possible.
6. In an emergency, propeller rotation is capable of breaking the speed of sound and sustain supersonic, to compensate forces lost.
7. FAA aircraft navigation lighting.
8. VTOL & custom components, all industrial grade equipment.
Aveo Engineering for the Aircraft Navigation lighting.