What are the rules for hobbyist drone pilots? Can you fly over 400 feet? Can you fly at night without lights? Can you hand catch your drone? What is legal and not legal for someone who flies a drone for recreational purposes? This video goes over some of the most important rules, and everything in this video is confirmed by legal counsel.
Buy your Mavic Pro: https://tinyurl.com/ybpgl6lb
Buy your Mavic Air: http://tinyurl.com/y7c7ooyc
All the Mavic Pro accessories you need: https://amzn.to/2GhhWjD
Biggest take away – USE COMMON SENSE! Just because something is legal does not make it right. To keep this hobby free and awesome, fly with respect and we can minimize the regulation as we go along.
AMA Safety Code PDF: https://www.modelaircraft.org/files/100.pdf
If you are buying a drone, please consider buying one here, as it really helps my channel grow and you always get the lowest price: http://tinyurl.com/y8fclhjj
Super awesome Amazon store you should check out!
All information in this video attained from:
https://jrupprechtlaw.com/ and http://dronelawjournal.com/
Check them out! They are amazing references for all of us!
How to register your drone with the FAA:
Want to pass Part 107? Watch these:
All of my video gear: (click links to purchase at the best price!)
– DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo: http://amzn.to/2oDTqDW
or from DJI directly: http://tinyurl.com/y8fclhjj
– Energen M10 Portable Charging Station: http://amzn.to/2iA8CfU
– DJI Spark: http://amzn.to/2uuRuRc
– Professional Mavic Pro Case: http://amzn.to/2xLe6NI
– Best Spark Hard Case: http://amzn.to/2x2xKq1
– Best Spark Shoulder Strap Soft Case: http://amzn.to/2xLnp0j
– GoPro Hero5 Session: http://amzn.to/2u5w60d
– Polar Pro Filters: http://amzn.to/2obaAYB
– Best Landing Drone Landing Pad: http://amzn.to/2sKCJWi
– Panasonic Lumix G7: http://amzn.to/2oDZCM0
– SLIK Pro 700DX Super Titanium Tripod: http://amzn.to/2nFfdGp
– Tabletop Tripod: http://amzn.to/2o4pOOA
– GorillaPod Hybrid Tripod: http://amzn.to/2oEeF8C
– My INCREDIBLE 4K Editing Computer: http://amzn.to/2rZ9wdO
Music: David Cutter: http://davidcutter.co.uk/