7 DJI FPV Drone Accessories That You Will Actually Use

In this video, I go over 7 accessories that users who are picking up the new DJI FPV Drone should consider, and these are accessories that you will actually use every time. Some accessories tend to sit and collect dust but all of these items will definitely help you protect and get the most enjoyment out of your DJI FPV Drone.

DJI Arm Bracers: https://bit.ly/2QhO7t3​
DJI Arm Bracers (USA Amazon) https://amzn.to/3tUgxIn

DJI FPV Combo (DJI Website) https://bit.ly/3sKOla6​​​​
DJI FPV Combo (USA Amazon) https://amzn.to/2Oj1A31​​​​
DJI FPV Combo (CAN Amazon) https://amzn.to/3e3WZfO​​​

Motion Controller (DJI Website) https://bit.ly/3f2AtEn
Motion Controller (USA Amazon) https://amzn.to/3cXbWOs
Motion Controller (CAN Amazon) https://amzn.to/3s7iikF

DJI FPV Fly More Kit (DJI Website) https://bit.ly/3tHrMUh
DJI FPV Fly More Kit (USA Amazon) https://amzn.to/3eXO6Vz

Single Battery (USA Amazon) https://amzn.to/3eYDgyr
Single Battery (CAN Amazon) https://amzn.to/3cVKvV9

Charging Hub (USA Amazon) https://amzn.to/3s9Iew3
Charging Hub (CAN Amazon) https://amzn.to/2PeaNK6

Spare Propellers (USA Amazon) https://amzn.to/392Y5F9
Spare Propellers (USA Amazon) https://amzn.to/2ND1uTP

DJI Lanyard (USA Amazon) https://amzn.to/392KDRQ
DJI Lanyard (CAN Amazon) https://amzn.to/3141qzy

Goggles Protector (USA Amazon) https://amzn.to/2OWqo1l
Goggles Protector (CAN Amazon) https://amzn.to/3cVr3Ie

LowePro DroneQuard Kit: https://amzn.to/30ymuhh
ND Filters: https://bit.ly/3c6DvWn
GPC Hard Case: http://bit.ly/30ZODOC

Links may contain Amazon Associate or other affiliate IDs.

#DJIFPV #Accessories

19 Comments

  1. Kyle D. on March 25, 2021 at 12:17 am

    Only thing missing is that bracers and nd filters still waiting for it to get delivered

  2. Goom Vlog on March 25, 2021 at 12:17 am

    I hope i have this drone too lol😹💗

  3. Kansas AG Kid on March 25, 2021 at 12:18 am

    Beautiful footage man!!! Looks good!!! What is your favorite accessory for the DJI FPV drone?

  4. Alec W on March 25, 2021 at 12:22 am

    I like this channel so much because he tells you what to use, when to use them, and he actually gives the info and doesn’t bs you and his vids are straight to the point. Well done man

  5. Gangue dos jogos on March 25, 2021 at 12:25 am

    i love you

  6. Maddmavic on March 25, 2021 at 12:25 am

    Wow does this guy get free DJI shit all the time to reconnect buying 2 fly more kits and all this stuff lmao buddy u mite as just say buy double all the most exp shit they self lmao .

  7. Kansas AG Kid on March 25, 2021 at 12:28 am

    Do you think DJI will launch a strap that can go on your FPV drone that will mount a GoPro to it?

  8. siriusrha on March 25, 2021 at 12:30 am

    Could you recommend something (cheap) to charge the batteries while in the field.

  9. James Bond on March 25, 2021 at 12:35 am

    The face pad on the goggles is awful unless your face looks like a cinder block. You will want to pick up a thicker aftermarket replacement.

  10. Thaddy Hab on March 25, 2021 at 12:43 am

    Where can i buy that kind of drone?

  11. Lyn Smith on March 25, 2021 at 12:43 am

    Good recommendations

  12. Adrian Mateo Drones on March 25, 2021 at 12:47 am

    Great Review brother Shawn. Thanks so much for sharing Sir. Big like and thumbs up. Keep up the great work brother. Thanks for all you do and please keep flying.

  13. Karl Williams on March 25, 2021 at 12:51 am

    Excellent

  14. Trees And Wheels on March 25, 2021 at 12:57 am

    Just letting you know, you have a typo in your title. Actuality instead of Actually.

  15. Beloved Lion on March 25, 2021 at 1:01 am

    Have 85% of all that you recommended probably need the other 15% ya dig

  16. REDKN1GHT 19 on March 25, 2021 at 1:01 am

    Cheers Shawn, I’ve ordered the drone, Flymore kit, motion controller and a cheap lanyard, that’ll get me started, I’ll pick up a set of ND filters and a case/bag soon.

  17. Angus F on March 25, 2021 at 1:10 am

    That’s super cool! Thanks!

  18. DriftaholiC on March 25, 2021 at 1:12 am

    #1 Care Refresh.

  19. Dimitri d'Athènes on March 25, 2021 at 1:15 am

    Arm bracers seems like those accessories that companies making so consumers spend more money for nothing. Especially if the arm bracer can force to brake both arms in a crash, than one.

Leave a Comment